View Count

Friday, August 1, 2014

Beauty of the Month - Jirrah Dahl






                                  Doing her thing to another beat from Chief Beatz!!!




Q&A:

Name? Baby Dahl or Chocolyte Baby Dahl
Hometown? Muskegon, MI.
How tall are you? I'm 5'9"
What your measurements are? 36-34-46
How many tattoos do you have? I have 11 now but I want some more. :)
How old are you? I'm 25
When is your Birthday? October 21st
What's your sign? I'm a Libra baby :)
How long have you been modeling? Not long. Almost 5 months.
What type of modeling are you looking to do? Anything from promotional to lingerie. Even artistic nude.
What made you decide that you wanted to be a model? I was always encouraged to do it from friends. So when the opportunity came, I took it. Now I am with SUCH Model Inc.
Do you have a favorite body part? People love my smile but personally I love my Butt and my stomach. :)
If you weren't a model, What would you be? I would be a part time nanny. I love kids. :) 
Describe yourself in 3 words. Loving, Caring, Outgoing.
Single or involved? I am Very Single.
What do you look for in a guy? He's got to be a gentleman and have something going for himself. Have a job, a car and a place to live that is his.
Have you or would you like to work in a music video? I would love to work in music videos. As long as I like the songs though. I'm not going to just be in a video if I don't like the song.
What type of music do you like? I like to move my hips to R&B and Hip-Hop :)
Do you have a favorite artist? I like to many to just pick one.
What about a favorite song? I would really have to think on that one. I have a lot of favorites.
Can you sing? No I cannot. There is no American Idol here lol. America's Next Top Model is more like it.
You ever think about acting? Yes. Acting is something I think I can do.
Do you have a favorite actor or actress? Meagan Good is my favorite actress. As far as actors go, I love me some Morris Chestnut and Vin Diesel.
What about a favorite TV show? I have two. Love & Hip-Hop and Bad Girls Club.
So can you cook? Yes I can cook. I'm not just a pretty face. I got a little Betty Crocker in me lol.
Do you have a favorite food? Homemade soul food. I also love holiday type foods. Like Christmas, Thanksgiving and Forth of July.
What do you like to do in your down time? Spending time with family and friends.
What was the name of the last book you read? Sleeping with Strangers by Zane.
Do you like any sports? No sports for me but I was always asked to play basketball in school.
So are you a tomboy, a girly girl or something in between? I'm a girly girl now but I was tomboy when I was young. :)
Do you have any bad habits you'd like to break? I am trying to quit smoking and I'd like to stop cussing so much.
Is there a clothing designer or two that you like to wear? I really like Miss Me Jeans but I'm not really picky. As long as I look good in it I'll wear it. :)
Wealth or Happiness. Which would you choose? Wealth of course. I will be happy then.
Where do you see yourself in five years? God willing I will be successful and financially stable. With a strong following and be a household name in the modeling business.
Thank you for your time. Is there anything else you'd like to say?
I'd like to thank Beautiez and Beatz Magazine for featuring me as a Beauty of the Month. This is my first D.M.I.(Digital Magazine Imagery), and I really appreciate you for this opportunity. I would also like to thank my S.U.C.H. Model Inc. family and my manager for being so supportive. Finally I'd like to say thanks to all of my supporters. Personal and professional. I hope everyone enjoys my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. There is much more to come from me I promise. Thank you all and God Bless. :)

Contact Information:

Booking Email: SUCHMODELINC@GMAIL.COM

Twitter: @JirrahSuchModel

Facebook: Jirrah Dahl Suchmodel

Instagram: @JDSUCHMODEL


Photographer: Terance Drake
Make up done by: Miya Cusic

No comments:

Post a Comment